SUNDAY 21th OCTOBER 2018
Professional meeting day
At the BAM (Mons Fine Arts Museum) – Rue Neuve, 8 7000 Mons – http://www.bam.mons.be/
- 9h30 – 10h00 : Registation
- 10h00 – 10h10 : Welcome by Gaëlle Cornut, Director of the WCC • BF
- 10h10 – 12h30 : Lectures and débate
- Adi Toch, Metalsmith & lecturer based in London
- Felieke Van Der Leest, Artist & Jeweller based in Norway
- Kris Campo, Ceramist based in Belgium
- [lunch] –Lunch and refreshment provided
- 13h30 – 14h10 : Presentation of Louise Allen, President of the WCC•Europe & Vice President of the WCC•International, Director of the Craft Council of Ireland, the next host of the PEAA 2018
- 14h10 – 15h10 : Guided tour of the exhibition Niki de Saint Phalle at the BAM
- 15h30 – 18h00 : Free enter to the PEAA 2018 on presentation of the participation badge at the lecture day.
- 35 € Full price
- 25 € Preferential rate : members of the WCC-BF, exhibitors at “Next to the skin – a look at the intimate”, authors or exhibitors at the “European Prize for Applied Arts”, students under 27 years old.Limited space !
Registration Form : https://goo.gl/forms/biJaQ8hJuxkjGGim2